Friday, January 07, 2005

Frustrated

Ms GG asked about when do we want to start our debate coursework? coz we are only still have 6 week to go for the SSE class now. She asking which group want to start first? All students answer no body want to start first haha... Well, Ms GG just said if we don't want to start on this week, then we suppose to come for the extra class that is only for the debate courswork purpose on next coming 2 weeks of MOnday class..and now verybody is agree, except of me. coz i have to work in the morning on every MOnday, how can i come to the extra class? I'm got no choice, if i don't have come to this extra class, then my coursework will no mark lahhh!! so frustrated lahh me/ i'm have to talk to David that i can't work for whole day in the coming 2 weeks of MOnday already. My class will finish at 1pm, so i'm only can work at 2pm...gotta sacrifice my job and sacrifice my wages also....

No comments: