Thursday, January 13, 2005

Whole KL blackout

Well, it was a huge blackout in KL today’s afternoon. While my class still have 20 minutes to go, it was suddenly blackout. Then the lecturers stop teaching, and all the students walked out to the college. Wow!! The way was very dark , I’m can’t see anything when we walking out of the college. All students just putting their hand at the front student’s shoulder and follow at the back. All the students just standing at outside and waiting for the light come. However, sai cheong , Ah Chee and I just went to Sg Wang to look some new clothes. Ohh shit, forgot already!! Whole KL had blackout alredy, thus, Sg Wang also no light too. Sigh!! We can’t shopping over there. Not longer, the light eventually came, so we are can shop now. From Sg wang then walked through to KLCC then went to Alpha Angel..When I get home, nothing I have buy…hahha!!

No comments: