Saturday, January 01, 2005

Gastric Ache !!

I'm suppose to work in everyday in this month until 31st of Dec. But there is one things had forcing me to take off in today. Coz i'm getting gastric ache in this morning when i went to work. Actually my gastric was felt so painful in last night till the morning. i'm think i had recover some in the morning, but when i went to the showroom, then my gastric was start painful getting serious and seriously. So i'm gave a call to my dad and ask him come to fetch me to go home. So today no income lorr.. sad lahh me . I'm lying on my cozy bed, then i'm feel have recover some already..i'm slept until 5pm then woke up and wash my face and change a clothes and go back to showroom again at 6pm. Coz David said today we have a very important meeting at 7pm so he want me to go back to showrrom at 7pm. We are just implement some plan for the next year. Coz we want to take over the klosk at the second floor on next year, so we have to discuss planning for the next year.

No comments: