Sunday, January 23, 2005

Unexpected

Yeah!! The sport carnival finally had finished in this afternoon. Well, I’m not so happy with that, coz I did not so well in organize for this sport event. First, we are not enough of manpower to do the job. And I’m not so familiar with the basketball form . So getting a lot of complaint from the players. Beside this, there was not so passive of the students come to join to our sport event though we had did a lot of advertising for the sport carnival. There was only 11 of team are came to participate of the basketball competition today. And the football team has 6 team were came to join us. Haha!! Actually there is 2 team are the students council ask our own team come to join for this sport carnival. Well, that is included with my team also. However, my team was loose in the qualify game . First match was loose 2-0. Ahh!! I’m didn’t play the first match coz I’m busy for doing for my basketball things on that time. But the second match I did play. But also had loose, it was 1- 0. Sigh….so sad lahh me… first playing of me had loose, cannot continue to further match already. Within of 11 of basketball team, I think that the “Extreme” is the best to play for the basketball. But I never think that this team was defeated by other team is call “ The Losser” in the final match. Ohhh I really can’t believe it so. The team of “ The Losser” the guy was look so blur blur one, but they had get the Champion in the Basketball competition..Wow!! it remind me to think back of the Europe Cup of 2004. It like the France Vs Greece, I thought the France will win, but the Greece finally had defeated France..

No comments: