Thursday, May 26, 2005

LampeBerger interview

Today I’m went to the Rachel’s office at HLA Wisma. Ermm I’m actually went there to listen for the Lampeberger business from Rachel. Well I’m actually had heard about this kind of business before. And this business is want me to take out the RM2500 to join for the member before I’m doing for the business. And then just find the member to join my down line. Then after I get to find at least 5 of my friends to join for the down line , I will get the commission from there. A lot of the people are saying that this business can earn quite a lot of money. But I still haven’t see any of my friends join for this and had successful till today. So I’m still doubting about this business whether is it really can help me to earn the money or not.

Feelin- Doubting

No comments: