Friday, May 06, 2005

Upset thing

On Tuesday i suddenly get a call from David, he said that he get a call from Sony Malaysia call to him to let him know have a customer complaint to Sony that saying we are cheated the customer. Coz on last month i have a customer from India came to bought a laptop from me, and i accidentally tell the customer that he buy the laptop will cover the international warranty. But it actually the promotion had been over already, so there is no more international warranty, if the customer want the international warranty he should pay for RM198 peryear. But i never can predict that the customer just only bought the laptop for a few days only, and he went to claimed for the warranty in india already. I really dunno what happened to his laptop.. Oh no...Because he can't get the warranty in India , so he send a letter to SOny Malaysia to complaint on me...Bad luck lahh me... Just accidentally made a small mistake then i have to suffer a big complaint... luckily David( my director) had solved the problem for me already... he just told me that nothing to worry about that anymore, he told me that i just have to help him to get more sales only, don't worry about that again. I'm felt so embarrasing on David now, coz this is the second time that i gave the trouble to him. And everytime he will settle the problem for me also..

Feelin- Upset

No comments: