Monday, May 02, 2005

Thinking of the exam schedule

The business Law's exam is at the corner now, I will have to sit for this paper on next Tuesday afternoon. And then, I also will have a Computer class to learn the FLASH in the morning, and now I still hesitating whether I gotta go to the computer class in the morning or just sacrify the class and study at home and only concentrate on the preparing for the Law paper in the morning. Hmm!! But I had paid RM450 for the computer class. It is actually quite expensive too, we are only have 5 lecture for this computer class. Tomorrow will be the 3rd lecture, and next week is 4th lecture. Well, if I sacrify one lecture, I will worry that whether I can follow the class or not….SigHHH!! really dunno what to do lahh me…….

Feelin- Frustrating

No comments: