Friday, May 20, 2005

Replacement Class

Today Ms Mozly had a replacement class with us. Coz she had missed one class due to her family problems, so she replace another class for us in this afternoon. However, there is very little students were came to this replacement class today. Well, when I saw the class were so big but is only a few students are in the class, then I slowly felt a little bored in this afternoon class already. When Ms Mozly teaching at in front, I’m just listen half and other part I’m was dreaming only in the class. Then, I’m have to do the revision on this topic all over again at home now. Well.. next Monday is the Wesak Day, so the college will be close on that day, then Ms Mozly will have another replacement class for us on next Tuesday 1pm to 4pm again. And now I’m wondering will there a lot of the students come to this replacement class on Tuesday ?

No comments: