Thursday, May 01, 2008

A borings labour day...!

WHat a boring labour day today.
Most of the people are going out for makan or go shopping in the holiday ,but i was just stayed at home and got nothing to do in the whole day today. It was a ring from Mid valley store's section leader wake me up at 10am this morning. Supposingly i'll be sleep until 11am then only wake up 1. However the rings from mid valley, i couldn't continue my sleep again due to the phone ringed me up suddenly. Sometimes is really hate the stores always keep calling to my phone everytime, every minutes everyday for those question which is not suppose to ask again 1. Because we been keep telling all stores, all information is clearing informed to them already, but they still can keep calling to question me again and again 1, really getting annoying to answer their phone now... Well, just had my breakfast after i answered the phone from Mid Valley. And then fetch my mom go to work at 11.30am. After came back from outside, just open the theater and listen to the music until 2pm. From 2pm to 4pm watch a DVD, coz Wayne has lent me his DVDs quite few weeks already, but i still havent finished all watching it sofar. Today was just watched this " Hollow men ", it is a scientific plus action scene movie... its really an enjoyable movie... when finished the DVD, then just take out my intrument and practice my guitar in my room until 5pm. And then take a nap until 6.30pm.. took my dinner at 6.45pm with Da Bao from outside.

No comments: