Friday, May 16, 2008

My first time presentation in the line meeting

Today was having a line meeting from 10am until 6pm in the board room in HQ. Today i was surprised that my senior ask me to present all the best value items and the 52 weeks promotion items to the line managers in this line meeting. Urghh..! it was too suddenly, coz i didnt have any preparation for that when i just received this document in the morning. When i get into the board room, then my senior just tell me that they will going to BBK store for an investigation case, thus they just only able to attend to the meeting for a short while. Anyway, even though i have no any preparation, but i still need to " deng ngang Shiong ".. coz there is no others people could help me to present the best value items to the line managers already. I was like shit during the 52 weeks items presentation. Because the senior manager was questioned me some very deep and technical knowledge for this items. I was unable to answer all the question when he asked. TOday is my first time to present the best value & the 52 weeks promotional items. I was very nervous, because didnt have any preparation before to present.

No comments: