Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first Time with her..!

13 May 08 , Tuesday , 09.52pm

Today was derived my first kiss from her.
I was really experienced so many of my first time with her as well..
I was never thought that i will have so many first time with her.
Every first time with her, my heart is keeping non-stop jumping..
It was a special moment with her (EU) in my recent life..
No matter Happy, moody , down, frustrate or busy.. will still missing her all the time..
my first glance on her..
my first dinner with her..
my first movie with her..
my first holding her hand..
my first hug on her..
and so many many and many..
The most happiest is she was the first " gal " who booked my next year's birthday to celebrating with me.. She said no matter how, she will still with me when my next year's birthday.. I believe on her..!

No comments: