Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Hey, go to Time Square with Jason in
this morning. At 10.30 am , Jason sudden
appear in front of my door. His father
bring him to my house and we go to Time
Square together by bus. I’m still having my
breakfast when Jason came to find me.
Then I ask him to give me 15min to finish
all my business. And we go out at 11am.
I had long time didn’t go to countdown at
the centre since beginning of this year. It
Is a chance for me to countdown and relax
my stress today. We are suppose to go
Time Square at 1st, but we cannot find
where the shopping complex is. Then, we
are walkie around in Sg.Wang 1st . I make
a call to my brother to ask him where the
direction to go Time Square. Then finally
we had found that complex .We are standing
at outside and look at the building that is
very large and quite very beautiful . When
we go inside the complex, it seen like the
“Mid valley” shopping complex.There is not
like Sg.Wang so crowded. There is many
empty room still haven’t have open business
yet. That is many storey in this shopping
centre. I think that is almost have 10 to 12
storey in this building. This shopping centre
also have a funfair at the top. There are so
many people lining up and waiting for playing
the roller coaster. But I didn’t follow them.
Jason and I walkie around there only. /////
Sudden We are past a Bag shop. There are
displaying many pattern of the school bag,
camp bag, travel bag and etc. Then we go
inside to have a look for this. Jason want to
look for a school bag. Actually he had have
a idea to buy a Nike school bag 1. But, he
sudden had found a bag and he is very
interested for this. Then he bought at here.
We had spent an hour to walk around Time
Square. Then we are went back to Sg.Wang.
I want to go Carbino shop to find a tailor to
make a jeans . At this time, when we going
out from the shop, I sudden had met
Joo Tse and his B/F are walking across there.
So I shake my hand and said harlo to her,
but I don’t have stop there for so long. And
I also didn’t talk anything with her at that moment.
and I had leave from them. After that, Jason
went to a shoes shop again to buy a pair of adidas
Hip-Hop sport shoes. After this, we had our
Lunch at KFC. And we start to leave from Sg.Wang.
When we on the way to bus station, That was a
drizzle at that moment. When we reached to the
bus stop. It was a large raining. Our clothes and
Jeans wear had became wet, but the bus still
haven’t come yet. After 35mins the bus had
came finally. Jason and I quickly run inside to
the bus. Aik… I saw Sin yee and his sister Chin
Yee also taking this bus to go home at this
moment. Ohh wat’s a call incidentally…..@o@.
Normally that sister is seldom go to countdown
At the Centre 1. but suddenly met them here,
I’m very curious. Sin Yee and her sister is also
went to Sg. Wang to buy something at this
morning. HMm… when I reached home its
Already 6pm.

Feelin-* Excited*

No comments: