Friday, November 07, 2003

Well…nothing special thing happen
on me today. But, my younger bro had
eventually found a part time job for
himself this afternoon. Ermm.. he will
start his job on tomorrow 10 am at@*@
Giant as a Jeans promoter. Emm I think
he //////should be take care all the pent
Department, not only the jeans. I also
Share the happiness with him. Coz he
don’t need to be a lazy guy again always
sit at home just play pc games, watch TV,
go to loiter and so on . All of this will be
end on him now.Coz he have to concentrate
on his job and he will work full time on
everyday, so he don’t have any extra time
to do other things now. My bro ask me to
keep secret for this, coz he want to give a
surprise to mom. And mom will be know
this at tomorrow morning when she is
going out.

Feelin-* Cheerful*

No comments: