Thursday, November 20, 2003

I had long time didn’t go to pasar malam.
Coz I always bz for my study and I also wanna
watch the Tv Astro everytimes. But today I
had missed the Astro program and went to
Pasar malam. Coz I gotta go to pasar malam
to look for nail clipper. I only can buy it with
the cheaper price at Pasar malam…@^@//
I walked to many stall, but still haven’t found
my things yet. Sudden, I walked to the end
of a stall and I had find it eventually. At that
moment, the rain sudden drop at pasar malam.
I run quickly to my car. And ready to drive to
go home. On the way,….. I try to change my
direction to Quek’s house at Sri Rampai. Haha
haha…. I saw that was many stupid guys go to
stay one night over there. Actually Quek had
move to another place since past few days. So
they are only leave down an empty house over
there now.How can they are so many people
still want to sleep at there 1. There are no Tv,
no couch, no table, and etc. very boring…for
them… I think they are like to have the Camp
over an empty house…////

Feelin-*Curious*

No comments: