Monday, November 03, 2003

Went for Macroeconomic class this
morning, Wow today is the 1st day M/s
Komala came into our class on time at
sharp of 9am , that is M/s Komala never
done before. Then, M/s Komala teached
us the foreign exchange rate and discuss
some past year question with us. When
she is talking about some question, sudden
has some people making noise at that
moment. Too my horror, M/s Komala
was furious and she stared on that people
who are making noise at the back and
tell them if ///: “ you are don’t like to
study, you can go out from this class, how
could you keep on chatting with your
friend and making noise when I teaching
here” At that moment , that stupid Boon
Yong still make the noise at the back there,
M/s Komala became very furious and
scold at him. I look at Boon Yong and
I saw he is unhappy now. In Chinese word
I only can said he is “ don’t know do”
very stubborn , don’t want listen to M/s
Komala what did her talking just now.

Feelin-*astonish*

No comments: