Monday, November 03, 2003

Tomorrow we gotta pass up the economic
Coursework. But I still haven’t finish it yet today.
Coz my printer had broke down. So, I cannot
Complete my coursework earlier. Then, I suppose
To ask for help from other people. Alright I make
A 1st call to Kam Hoong. But he is going out at
That moment. It’s doesn’t matter. I try to make a
2nd call to Wai Choon. Oh!! He is working for his
part time job now.. Then, I try to make a 3rd call
again to Chin Teik. He also working now.Then,
I suppose to wait until this night. When I bring the
Disket to Chin Teik at night, sudden he cannot
Open my disket. That is some problem on my
Disket. * sigh* oh!! I gotta bring again another
Disket to Kam Hoong and ask for help from him.
Luckily, I had complete my coursework at his home
And I can bring to college tomorrow and pass it
To M/s Komala on time.

Feelin-* Release*

No comments: