Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bored Question..!

Many people use to ask me a same question frequently, it is : “ Leven, why are u until today also never find a girl friend for urself..? did u ever fall in love with someone before..? Well, I had felt bored to all this question already. I really duno how to answer them with all this question. Erm.. from my opinion, I would think that two person falling in love is actually call “ Yuan Fen”. If this not yet coming to us, we couldn’t be forcing to it 1. Well.. I actually did falling in love with “ HER” before, but she didn’t aware of me, Everytime when I saw her, I will be initially felt so nervous when in front of her 1, but I felt happy to speak with her everytime I saw her. When I couldn’t see her for a second, I will keep thinking to her also, haha…, the time slowly slowly past…suddenly, someone call “He” had got her to him already, I felt quite sad to this also, but no choice , just can let her go loh…but I still keeping everything inside my heart till today. Sometime, I will think, why is there so many people are very brave to express their love to the gal that they falling in love. But there is someone are not brave enough, well, I’m the one in this group actually ..haha.. Hopefully, I could becoming braver in my future lah… “continue”

No comments: