Sunday, October 28, 2007

Terrible Water Melon

Tonite is the second day i went to the jalan genting klang's first station Cafe for tea. All my friends are already arrived at 8.30pm. But i reached there at 10.15pm. haha, i been turning my car around there just to looked for the parking for alomost 30 minutes, there was so many cars, but very limited car park. Alright, when i get to my car parking, i walked in to the first station and sit down, then take an order. I was ordered a glass of Water melon juice, but it was shit, it was so worst when i drink, the juice are not sweet, tasteless, and have a little sour taste. The price are expensive, but their drink are dont even can go into the mouth, it was so terrible. THis was remind me thinking back to my favourite place " old Town Coffee" . I love Old Town, their drink is good, price also are cheaper than the first station Cafe. The different is, first station have a singer to play the music inside there, while old town dont have this. However, i love the quiet environment in old town, we can speak, we can laugh, we can discuss, we can sit for very long hours. It was really nice. I think next time i wont go to the first station again, but to Old Town.

feelin- Disappointed

No comments: