Monday, October 22, 2007

What i seen in Taylor's College

12.30pm Noon, I went to Subang SS 15, coz i need to receive a new concept of design from the designer. He asked me to wait him at the Taylor's College front door there. So, i parked my car in front of the Taylor's College main entrance. I noticed that Taylor's College's gal students are looks more different with my previous SeGi College's students. THe Taylor's college gal looking more leng lui and more sporty because they know how to make up and maybe they got those " rich daughter" face lahh..haha. Furthemore, most of the students are came to study with the expensive car such as Proton Perdana, Honda Civic, Harrier, BMW and so on. Wow...its made me feel jealous to them also...lolz, but never mind, i hope myself can be better than now in 10 years after. I can drive with my dreams BMW 6 series on the road...and everyone will look at me only...haha..!

No comments: