Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy B'day to Mummy..!

Wangsa Maju setapak had open a new Cafe " first Station" at setapak Prima this week. Today i just tried. Heng Chong called me go for tea at first station. Dont know why, everytime when i seen a new Cafe newly openning, definitely got so many people are love to go there 1. There were so many people queuing up in front the counter just now. The first station here is just as usual as others branches, got people singing and playing guitar over here. And i noticed one thing here is the female singer here is more beautiful than the other branches 1...haha, ermm... her sound is still nice, but she couldnt sing cantonese songs, because she cannot speak cantonese. And the male singer is having a very good voice and he can sing quite many high challenging songs there.

Well, today is my mom's birthday, my bro and i was celebrated my mom's birthday at telephone steambot restaurant before i went for the tea at first station. Today there was not so many people having their dinner over there, but their business is still nice. Everytime when i go to the telephone steambot, i will love to fried the lamb chop, satay chicken and the hotDog with the butter 1. Its my favaorite actually, but i use to control myself that i cannot eat frequently to this kind of food. Because it is very high cholesterol, thats why we couldn't eat so much of it. Have to take care my health.

By the way here, i have to say :" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U My Mother..." Wish U healthy and Eternity .

No comments: