Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Settled trouble case..!

Finally had settled my client's problem now. I had used many ways to convinced him to changed his domain name to .com.my from 3 days ago, but he wouldn't listen to me, but today he had accepted my compensate to him by another way already. Well, he had accepted my compensate to him by free him domain name mileonsecurelife.com.my & mileonsecurelife.cn for 10 years ( automatic renew ). And then my company are actually doing a website to this client too, but he only can accept us with the additional discount of RM800 for this website to close the case, thus we have no choice but to give him this loh.. *Sigh* haih... even i had worked so hard to signed this contract back for my company, but due to this problem of the additional discount ( compensated ), i lose my commission for this contract already. But i can blame who? blame myself only lah, coz i didnt aware earlier to the mistake begins by the domain name registration company. THen now, i ended up with this loh.. Kosong.. Nothing..!

feelin-* Upside Down*

No comments: