Saturday, July 26, 2008

interview with Gallery Designer of Ornaments

Was received a called from one of the lighting & furniture firm on last Sunday. The firm name GDO sdn bhd. Means Gallery designer of ornaments.. The operation manager Mr Yong was saw my updated resume on the jobstreet on last week through online, thus he has asked me for interview, He is currently looking for an outlet manager, and he would seek for me whether i'm interested to this position or not..

Well, today had interviewed with Yong in the evening when i finished my worked at 6pm, and then i rushed to see him at Mid Valley just now.. After a casual met up with him in Mid Valley, he suddenly telling me that he would not seek me for this outlet manager position when he understand my current knowledge and current experience, he would like to get me as an executive in their Head office for either marketing or operation position...

Coz he is currently looking for one of the marketing and one of the operation executive to assist him on all outlets & corporate sales in operation and marketing side. Hence, after he interviewed with me, and he said he would need to go back to his office to analyse again of my experience and background knowledge, and then put me into a suitable position to their firm if i hired...

Well, all this is just a first saying from him lah, not confirm yet.. he said if i pass, and he would call me for the second interview again in his head office... I'm not sure whether i should change the job or not, i found myself quite loving to my current employment in the merchandising line in Jusco also...

Anyway, just See how..lahh!

No comments: