Monday, July 21, 2008

Read your story...!

Eventually, she shifted out from 8*8*26, and now she had moved to No.761. I was spent my whole day of Saturday to helped her to shift everything from the 8th floor to another apartment 6th floor. Urghh... all my muscle was squeezed, and felt so tiring when the next day working in the office..

I was really spent all my time, all my petrol.. all my savings to help her as much as i can, i didnt think too much... just to help her and save her out from her torturing life only.. My heart is feel so sore.. What will u feel if you seeing your lovely gal are in the depressing life, that kind of feeling is causing you so uncomfortable..truly , madly ..deeply..!

I was never thought that i can help her to move her things from her old place to this new place from 10.30am until 12.30am so long hours. Wow, even though she is just only one person living over this room, but her things was so..so..so..many, and very very heavy.. Haih.., no chance to feel regret, coz i was promised her to help her until she everything is alright, then only i can leave.. hence i was not dare to tell her that i want to go home even though i felt so tired and so sleepy on that moment...

Well, today was sick already, sore throat and getting flu currently.. was see the doctor when after came back from the office..

Tonite was talked to her on the phone again for almost one hour. Wah, my phone bill will not be so cheap anymore for the next month when biling to my house.

Duno why, i use to tell myself not to bother her anymore since she always hurted me so bad without awaring by herself also. However, i will never can control myself to pick up her phone or open her msg when she sent to me.. Urghh, she can torture me anytime, and she can delighting me anytime as well... it is just like injected poison to me already... she is controlling my emotion now..

There was many time i was to hate her, but the next day i might thinking back to her again... when i want to leave her, but the next day i will still seeing her again... Duno why the god is always teasing me like such happening...

Can i see the brigther future in my life for the next Day..?

No comments: