Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stop writting her..!

No matter how hard that he hurted to her..
No matter how much of money that he cheated from her..
No matter how many time that he made her cried...
No matter how rude of he scolding on her...
No matter how many time that he quarrelled with her...
No matter how many time that he leave her alone...
NO matter how many time that he did cruel on her..
No matter how many time that he disappointed her..
No matter how many time that he sneaking smoking outside..
No matter how drunk of him came back from the PUb...
No matter how many gals that he play at outside...
No matter how rude of he treating her...
No matter how dirty of him...
No matter how long that he never came home...
No matter how much of money that he debting to the bank..
No matter how much of money that he borrow from her..
NO matter how many time he treating her like a hell..
No matter how bastard of he did on her..
No matter how many times that he use her money...
No matter how many times that he stole her money without permit..
NO matter how ,he tot RM40 is enough for her to survive for one month..
No matter how he never respected to her..
NO matter how he caused her family worrying about her...
NO matter he caused her loosing her lovely fren who surrounding..
NO matter how rude of the msg that he sms to her...
No matter how poor of him...
NO matter how bad of him...
NO matter how materialistic of him...
NO matter how many time that he owing her money..
No matter how many time that he used her money to buy everything..
NO matter how many time that he made her suffered...
NO matter how many time that he abandone her...
NO matter how many time that he just caring himself more than her..

At the end , she will still go back to him
At the end , she still choosing him...
At the end , she still right beside him..
At the end , she still never blaming on him..
At the end , she still forgiving him...
At the end , she still loving him..
At the end , she still put her trust on him..
At the end , she still sacrifice everything for him..
At the end , she still never die her heart on him..
At the end , she still full of expecting on him...
At the end , she still caring on him...
At the end , she still keep on calling him..
At the end , she still did everythin for him if he need..
At the end , she still like a stupid stag with him..
At the end , she still dont bother her family objection..
At the end , she still always go out with him...
At the end , she still willing to sacrifice everything for him..
At the end , she still can accept of what he did..

I felt i'm like a stupid, I was spent all my time, my money ,my petrol ,my effort , my energy ,my family day, And even sacrifice my rest time and just to helped her
as much as i could, tried to pull her out from her devil life... I was spent my whole day, ONe person go to help her shifted her things from 8th floor to another building 6th floor... started from 10.30am until 1.30am mid nite.. And she just thinking like this is my responsiblity, and she also didnt aware of why do i need to help her so much..?

Everytime when she quarrel with him, and she initially will called me and cried on the phone.. And everytime when she cried, and she will find me for help.. everytime when she have difficulty... and she will still looking me for help.. everytime when she have something that couldn't seattle herself, she will still come to find me..

Well, i will never know at the end that she still go back to that fella who had cheated her so much money...I can't imagine that this fella can stole her money from her account without her permission and just left RM 40 only in her account for her one month pocket money.. of course, it never can be enough for her to use even one day eat one meal only... Seeing her so pity, i was definitely helped her with my biggest effort , and saving her from her struggle life...

Duno why, the old man use to saying that :" if the guy Not bad enough, the gal never love " Today i eventually understand this meaning already... coz everything had experienced with myself in my real life here...

I use to ask myself, never thought i can met up with such a gal and experience with such a story in my life.. Really cant believe it really happened to my real life.. felt so hurt.. and so irritating.. when i think back of my previous, i wish i could never met her in my life at the begining till the end...

I tell myself, today is the last day that i write about her, start on tomorrow onwards... i will never allow myself to write her in my blog anymore... Everything should be trash it, and delete all my memory from my life starting from this second..
Stop writting her..!


feelin-irritate @

No comments: