Thursday, August 14, 2003

! BAH! What’s the “ Damn” shit modem I using ?
just had changed a new modem haven’t reached
3 month and now are going to spoiled already.
Arh, not, that is something problem to my modem
software.duno what had happened , my modem
software sudden had shock. And this happen
made me stopped the Blogging for one week now.
Actually, I had many things want to blog in to my
blogger, but the modem Is not working to the
network, and I only can give up to my blogging
this past few days. But now, the Modem software
had recover like b4. I can continue my blogging as
usual now. Oh ya, I have a class for Business Math
this morning. Today we learnt from Mr Cheong
about the Geometric Series. He give us a paper
of note , and explained the solution and show the
working to us. After finished the note,Mr Cheong
just like usually give us some exercise to do. That
is also have 8 question in the book. Argh.. I had
used 5 of note pad paper to done the solution ,
But just only 2 paper had pass up to Mr Cheong.
Haha.. surprise? I had done mistake 3 time when
answering the question. So, I just changed another
new paper to do again reluctantly. Coz the above
I had done correctly, just only the middle and the
rest are got something mistake.Mr Cheong finished
the class so early this morning at 11.05am. Actually
we suppose to be study this subject till 12pm. But
we all finished the exercise early today. So, Mr
Cheong let us go. Chin Teik, Jason, Beckham and I
straight go to the opposite Chinese coffee shop to
have our lunch. Actually that place is we all always
there for lunch 1. and today is not except. Sudden,
we are met Kee Hong at the Chinese coffee shop
there. Kee Hong is came to a class at 12.45pm. But
duno why he reached to college so early! 1pm
almost had finish now, we all gotta go back to
class for the next study info.Processing now.
HAha…the lecturer had plain a game for us. She
arrange all the student for 8 in a group. We all
had separate for 6 group today. Then, all the
group we are discussing for the Word “ Accurate”

A ccurate
C omplete
C ost- beneficial
U ser- targeted
R elevant
A uthoritative
T imely
E asy to use

All the group have to choosea company name and
try to discuss this 8 pronouns for the goup. Erm,
Do u know what ‘s name had my goup chose?
That is “PDI” PADINI Boutique. And the other group
Are chose Mc’D, Watsons, Guardian and so on. We
all have to discuss the 8 pronouns for the company
When running the Business.

Feelin- * Moody*

No comments: