Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Urghh.. full embarrassing today.
What’s the stupid things. Actually,
my Malaysian study class had
Cancel at this afternoon , Mr
Hasny did told us that the class
will be cancel on this week. but I
had forgotten about this, and I
still going to college today.
Haha.. my stupid friend Jason
also went to college together
with me. Coz he didn’t go to
Malaysian Study class last week.
So, he didn’t know that the class
had cancel on this week. I
thought that only both of us
are very stupid guy, but I saw
still have another are student
going to auditorium at that
moment. Haha.. I hurry go to
stopped him and told him that
the class had cancel. Then, that
guy answer me: “ Oh ya, I also
had forgotten about this. Oh,
what the call of us are the
stupid one group. I hope this
thing don’t repeat for rest of my
life.

Feelin-* Embarrass*

No comments: