Wednesday, August 06, 2003

*Sigh * was sick on yesterday. And this had
made me can’t blogging anything on yesterday.
Actually I was just had some pain of my throat
on Monday only. My mom does me some herb
tea. Coz it can reduce painful of my throat.
Then, yesterday morning, I woke up from my
cozy bed, I felt that my throat still painful now.
That is nothing better for me. I just keep on
drinking water, I think maybe will feeling better
f I drink more Water. But, when afternoon, I
felt tiring and warm at the moment. Ahh,
suddenly I remember that my * Cold Box* still
have some fever medicine, I ate 2 of fever,
and go to have a nap on the bed. Then, woke
up at 5.30pm. I felt dizzy and throat very pain
at that time. Oh!! eventually , I had get sick
now. Arghh.. I felt very tough and I cannot
eat anythings except some bread and some
porride only. I don’t have go to see doctor,
my dad just bought me some fever & antibiotic
medicine only. I had took fourth time of fever
and antibiotic until this morning. Haha..
feeling better now. I still have a class at 9am.
Today. Luckily, I don’t have felt dizzy again.
Coz I gotta take the LRT to the college, if I
felt dizzy at the train maybe it will make me
vomit in the train. Haha.. I can’t imagine what
is the consequent when it happen. I had the
Malaysian study at auditorium today. Coz my
college don’t have hall can let 3 class of
students to study together, So, we all gotta
go to the next building beside of Systematic
college , there have a auditorium at 8th floor.
We all are study at there for Malaysian study
until October. Actually our class is start at 9am.
to 12pm. But the lecturer had finish the class
super early today at 10.30am. then we all can
go back early now. Aiyar.. this because many
students making noise at the back , the
students keep on chatting at the back when
the lecturer teaching at in front of us. I think
Mr Hasny had fed up of his teaching to us in
a noise class, So this made him gotta stopped
the class earlier. Argh… I hate that students
who keep on making noise at the back there.
Their behavior had showing unrespect to the
Mr Hasny, althought they are felt bored for the
Malaysian study, but also cannot show their
Unlikely behavior to the lecturer when study
at the class. Actually I also felt some boring
for this subject. Coz That is like a history study
subject we had study at Secondary school
before. But we have no choice, Coz that
Is a compulsory subject for CIB class study.

feelin-Moody

No comments: