Thursday, August 07, 2003

Today is the first class of Business Math and
info processing for 2nd semester. I had the
Business Math Class at 9am to 12 pm. And
1pm to 4 pm is for Info processing. Firstly, we
are talking about the Business Math. Mr
Cheong is the lecturer who teaching us this
subject. Actually he did teach us the Business
Statistic in 1st semester. Then, he continue
to teach us Business Math in 2nd semester
now. Actually that 2 subject is the one subject
which combine the B.Statistic with B. Math.
My college going to separate for 2 semester
to study of this. Wow, the 1st topic of the
Business Math is Arithmetic Series Progression.
And we are call this * Janjang * in Malay.
Hmm..i did learnt about this when I’m in form
4 before. But I had clear all of my memories
about this topic in my brain when after SPM
examination now. Actually Arithmetic Series is
not the Mathematic, But this is add math we
study at secondary school. NOW, we Still have
to study one more time in my college now. Mr
Cheong had copied some formula from the text
Book as a notes for us. Coz that will be easier
for us to understand for this topic . After
finished his teaching for us, he give us some
exercise paper to do. There have 8 question in
the paper. At first, I can answer from question
1 to question 3. When reached to question 4 ,
I had stuck, Coz I not sure which formula should
I use for this question 4 now. Haha… it doesn’t
matter, Coz Mr Cheong can settle this question .
Actually I just wanna go in front to ask Mr
Cheong this question, But, I’m sitting at the
side of the wall. 3 of my friends had block my
way, so I din’t go out . At that moment, there is
one girl also asking this question ,Then, Mr
Cheong just show his solution to us for question
4. After a while, Aik… still got another problems
agin. The question 7&8 quite difficulty. Then, we
have to ask Mr Cheong again. Ya, one more time
he show the solution at the white board and
explain to all of students here. We are finished
the exercise in early. The watch just showing
11am only. Mr Cheong said if who had finished
the exercise can leave now.and go to enjoy our
lunch. Oh!! my friends and I walk out from the
class and go to find a place to satisfied our
tummy. Yeah… we walked to culture streets to
have a plate of chicken rice there. Coz, there
is quite cheaper and delicious. After we had
finish our lunch, we all have to go for Info
processing class study now. Actually this subject
is teaching by M/s Thamarai, dunno why sudden
had changed a young and quite beautiful Chinese
lecturer to replace M/s Thamarai. The new
lecturer is name…ermm…, I also not clear of her
name.i think is M/s Lenet. I don’t think so, Coz
she didn’t spell her name to us, and she had just
mention 2 time only. The info processing is study
for computer information. Then, the lecturer will
teach us all the relation of the IT. Like software
& hardware, RAM, ROM, and dot.dot.dot.dot….
We still haven’t start any topic for Info processing
study today. The lecturer just wanna know our
name First. So, we all gotta introduce ourself to
her. Oh!! when reached my turn, I said: “ errmm
my name is Leven” har? Pardon, (again) Leven../
Leven? How to spell ur name? Is this eleven minus
E? (embarrass)Yes, I answer to M/s Lenet. From
that moment M/s Lenet had a deep impression of
my name now. Haha…// After this , she going to
introduce us some knowledge about the compute
hardware& software.Then, we all finish the class
at 3pm.

Feelin- * Cheerful *

No comments: