Tuesday, August 26, 2003

I had many days didn’t blogging. i’m
busier on this few days. Coz I had
many course have to do this past
days. And Fri, Sat, & Sun still have to
work for part time job. So, I can’t get
some minutes to go for Blogging this
few days. Oh ya, I have free on
today now. I just had finish my
revision and all my Coursework now.
Ok! Let’s we start from yesterday.
Erm…Mrs Komola had absent on
yesterday morning. She was took MC
yesterday, we all dunno what had
happening to Mrs Komala. Actually
we are came for study Macroeconomic
on this morning. But the time had
over 15 minutes, Mrs Komala still
haven’t reach yet. So,got one student
go down to ask the reception there.
Sudenly, a receptor appear at that
moment, she told us that Mrs Komala
had called to the college and she took
MC today, and the class will be cancel
now.Urghh… bah, we are just reached
to the college haven’t study anythings,
and we gotta go back home now.Its
wasted our time and my Lrt fare. We
have a Malaysian study class on this
afternoon 1pm. Wow…many Student
absent today. I dunoo what is the
matter of this. When after one an hour
teaching, Mr Hasny gave us 15minutes
to break and we can go to toilet or
take a rest now. At this moment ,got
many students started leaving from
the auditorium and going back home.
Haha… when after 15 minutes, we
are continue the study , and now the
class just left 40 students something
from 180 students including the absent
students in the class only….

Feelin-Moody

No comments: