Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Farewell Lunch!

We was farewell with Annie CHU YUET PING at Subang Tai Tong Restaurant in the lunch hour today. Jeffrey ( my manager ) was the organizer for this gathering. We have only 10 person with Annie for this farewell gathering. I was quite surprise that Jeffrey was paid the bill for us and he didn’t ask us to pay him back any cents. Everyone was just said :“ Thank You Jeffrey” to him only. Haha, me too. Since the first day I get into Super Pages (M) Sdn Bhd, everyone was just keep saying that Jeffrey are very stingy and he rarely to buy people lunch in the restaurants 1, thus I thought this time farewell with Annie, we all are have to share share for the bill, but I never think that everyone was just pretending like anything Duno, HAHA!! I really can’t help my laughing at him also. So nice Jeffrey Tang ( my Division manager ).

No comments: