Monday, April 16, 2007

Pikcom Fair !!

3 days Pikcom pc fair had over last week in Kuala Lumpur Convention centre on Friday Saturday and Sunday. Well, there was not many people get to know about this pc fair in this time, coz the organizer’s advertising was not powerful for this time. David was so worry for this pc fair sales on last Friday actually, coz he said Friday was really really worst. Started from the morning to evening still eat “Zero” for the sales figure, it was until 7pm then only started to open the first bill for himself. Friday’s sales was 3 units camera only. Thus, he wanted me to help his wife (Yvvone) to open his showroom in digital Mall on Saturday. And David himself to work alone in the pc fair. Well, the sales was not really good in Digital Mall on Saturday, however it was quite good in the pc fair, coz there was many customers went to the pc fair already. David was able to sold 19 units camera on the Saturday. Hence, he allowed me to help him for the pc fair on the last day (SUN). I went to the pc fair and seen, the booth was not very attractive, that’s why I can understand why his sales are not very good lah, but its ok.. I was there on Sunday, thus I able to help him to get back the sales for him on the last day. We had sold almost 34 units camera for the last day, David was quite happy for the last days sales figure. He was actually cannot slept well on the first 2 days, because of his sales performance was not did well on Friday. He paid RM800 to rent the small place from the Pikcom for 3 days. The first day sales was made David feel so worried about whether his margin can cover all his costs or not. That’s why he couldn’t sleep well lahh. Its ok, the last day sales was helped him to cover all over his costs including the salary for 2 salesman I think. After the pc fair, I’m feeling so tiring now, coz I was not sleep enough for last 3 days also. Coz Friday went for clubbing with Tony and Annie till midnight, so, I had slept 3 ½ hrs on Friday only, and then Saturday I was slept for 5 hour only because of working till very late, and the Sunday, I also slept for 5 hours only. Coz when the pc fair finished, we went to eating in the Cheras stick house till 12am. *Yawning* very tiring now, today gotta sleep earlier. Otherwise tomorrow cannot pay 100% concentrate on my working.

Feelin- Tired

No comments: