Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hate Telemarketing

It was a terrible thing occurred to me in this evening. My mom was received a phone call from Telekom Malaysia. It was a gal, she suddenly called to tell us that Telekom will going to change a new system to all the TM users in the coming month. She told me that my line will force to change to a new phone call package, and we just need to pay RM68 for every month and able to make the phone call for 24 hours we want. Oh Bull shit!! Where got such thing 1, some more the gal said this RM 68 package is including with 120 minutes for the overseas calling again, and the RM26 phone renting also absorbed too. Wow..it sound nicely, but my mom said we don’t really use the phone for so many hours in every month, hence I attempted to reject her, but she said everyone should follow their new system now. Alright.. I cannot refuse her on the phone, so I just agree with her on the phone only. But mom said, is this a kind of the deceiving case happening to us? Thus, I tried to made a phone call back to the Telekom Malaysia, it was another person picked up and answered my call. He was told me that this “Less Talk” package is an optional package to the phone user, they will not going to force us to use this, if we doesn’t want to use it, they cannot register for us. But I found that gal was cheated me on the phone just now. She was exaggerate saying that the RM68 package can use the phone up to 24 hours a day plus 120 minutes for the oversea calling. What the hell with this women, I’m so disappointed with this gal in Telekom Malaysia now. I’m very fed up to answer for this kind of phone call already. The guy told me that this gal are haven’t does any registration to my account at the moment, so, he said he cannot help me to cancel about this package on the spot. He asked me to call back again before the 4th May 2007. If I call in late, Telekom Malaysia will start to bill me with RM68 every month begin from May already. The minimum period should maintain for 6 month, within this period if I want to terminate it, I will be getting penalty for this. Aiyor.. this time really trouble to me lahh…@@ Everyone who read this news from my blogger here, pls take note of this, be careful to urself, don’t being the second who cheated again by this gal you know.

feelin- Grrghh..

No comments: