Sunday, April 08, 2007

@ Insufficient Money $$ @

I noticed that once I moved from City Computer to Super Pages (M) Buying Guide, I found that my expenses are getting higher now. Last time I was just drove from my house to the showroom, and then drove back to my home only everyday. However, I’m doing sales currently, that’s why I need to travel to many places to meet up the customers everyday. It is all I can’t control 1, because if I didn’t go out, I know I won’t get the sales, and the sales won’t initially comes to me also. Well, I never blame on it too, but just feeling a little heart ache lahh. If I say No, then I must be lying u 1, HAHA :). Last time I was worked for 6 days perweek, and only have one day off, Thus, I rarely go out for happy hour, mostly I will take this special one day off to sleep more at home, then I use to save up my money and spent lesser. Nonetheless, in SuperPages, I will get 2 days off and 5 days working only. Hence, every Saturday, Guang, Kok Hoe also will call me out for Cinema, or Clubbing or karaoke and Blah blah Blah!! That’s why i noticed that I spending more recently already. *Haih (Sigh) *.. this month my expenses are more than I earned u know. But, its doesn’t matter, I know in the long run, if I push my self hard on sales, I’m sure that I will get more commission for my future income, then I will get the extra money for my saving lohh!!

Feelin-frustrating

No comments: