Friday, April 06, 2007

!! Life Changes !!

When i get myself into the Super Pages (M) Buying Guide firm, i getting aware of myself are changes so much. Why do i say that? It because i found myself are actually working harder than the previously when i was in the Low Yat. On that time, i had never think of myself can cope with the outside sales. It is far more difficult than the walk in sales when i was in the Low Yat. In many time, i have to force myself to being good temper when i facing a lot of the objection or even scolding on me. I feel like i gotta take a hammer and hit to their head, but i know i can't do that, coz if he die i will has one lesser customer to advertise for me already, thats why i do control myself everytime when the basted customers keep complaining of my products in front of me. Coz no choice, who ask u want to do the business with them?. In many time, i will still use the good and nicely words and spoke to them and kept trying hard and hard to convince them to buy my product. Some was succeed, but some were failed. I have almost 7 existing clients rejected my calling to them already. And now i should find more new customers to replace them in the coming of weeks. Through this company, i get to know so many of the higher classes people in my life recently. All of them are the manager class, director, managing director or even the CEO. Sometime i will feeling stressing when i talking with them. Coz they are very serious and some of them are fierce when looking at me. Sometimes its made me confusing to my words, what do i spoke to them i also duno already..haha!!! Its was so embarassing to me u know. Hopefully i could train up myself to become stronger and stronger in the coming of the months lah..Hit target and get Cash incentive !!!! MUST DO IT...


Feelin-Highly Pressuring

No comments: