Monday, April 09, 2007

Tough !

Urgrhh!! Kek Sei Ngo lah.. Had been 3 times I been to Omega Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd, but the contract still haven’t can sign till today. The first time I went there, they said Mr Sham were not in the office. And then the second time I made another appointment with him, so I been there and just to discuss with Mr Sham about the new canvass renewal and pass the new directory to him only, and he still need some time to consider it. He asked me to quote him the upgrading space prices after I met him on that day. I did it and fax it to him on last 2 weeks. However, he said our price are quite high, their budget are very limited. Thus, Mr.Sham said he will follow exactly the same like the previous year price without any upgrading. That’s why I made a third time appointment with him in this evening. When I went there, I just simply touch some upgrading issues of the space will help his company to increase higher call from the customers, then suddenly had attracted him felt he wants to try one more time to convince his others directors to do some upgrading to their advertising space for the new canvass, hence he ask me to comes again on this Wednesday. *Wahh*…My God, have to drop by again for the fourth time. Each time I been there, I also have to pay RM2 for the car parking . 3 times I been there, I had paid them RM6 already. And if this Wednesday I go there again, I still have to pay RM 2 more. And the petrol from Sunway travel to Ampang Point, can u all imagine how far it is ? *Sigh*..Haih, want to sign a contract also not an easy job for me. This has make me think of one of the Cantonese old saying “ Wan Sek Kan Nan” it is true, I strongly agree with this saying .

Feelin- frustrated / Moody

No comments: