Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Argh.!! My left hand thumb is very painful today..
Coz my left hand thumb finger nail had broke off
when playing basketball this morning…...…I feel
I’m very pity, coz my left hand thumb finger was
wrapping with the thick gauze………..* sigh * it
was made me feel not easy at home. I can’t touch
any things with my left thumb finger..> like press
the remove control , press my comp , handset ,
and I can’t hold the folk with my left hand properly
and so on..Hmmm…I gotta careful to my thumb
finger nail. Then ,my left toes-nail also had splitted.
it was cause when playing basketball in this morning.
Thus , it also had made me can’t Walk properly at
home and I gotta be more careful to my toes when
walking around at home….i think I must take more
rest and just stay at home this few days……

feelin-painful of thumb

No comments: