Wednesday, June 25, 2003

There was three days I didn’t blogging now.
Because I had started for my job as a UNO
Promoter at Watson in Jaya Jusco last Sat,
Then , I’m very tired when I reached my
home. I’m just go straight to take my shower,
have some snack , and waiting for my hair
dries. Afterward, straight go to my bed to
have my Sweet dreams with my cozy pillow.

maybe I’ ve been long time didn’t stand in
many hours for my job ago . So, I felt my
foot very tired when just stand for a few
minutes only.. Arghh…..But this job quite
Challenging , and quite interesting for me.
Haha….....And the economy was .not so
good..now . Then , it had made me hard to
push my product to many consumer and
the sales also not very good ........…So, I
suppose to be more aggressive to my job
now..

feelin-worried about the sales

No comments: