Thursday, June 19, 2003

Yea..yae…Eventually I found a part time
Job this evening .That is “UNO” company
wanted a part time promoter to work on
weekend Sat&Sun .Actually I had worked
for UNO before ,last 5 month ago. Then,
I attempted to have a call to my supervisor
Adrinner Wong . Coz I need some money
now . Last time I had worked for so many
Part time job before, and I also had save
many money into my bank account. But
now I had paid all of this money for my
course fees on April . So, had finished all
my wages recently.Then, I suppose to find
a part time job to Replace my original
amount to my bank account.Last time , I
worked for UNO just only 10 days. And,
this time I also don’t know how long I can
work for this job. Coz this product quite
difficulty to sell. So, UNO company have
to find a promoter come to help to push
their product to customer . If I can’t hitz
the target they gave me.. i will be dismiss
and they will find another people come to
replace me. Anywhre, i Will do my best
to push the UNO product as many As
possible. Hope I can up to their expecting .
haha.......

feelin-* Cheerful*

No comments: