Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Ohh !! had long time didn’t play BasketBall .
My friends call me go out to challenge me
with basketball In this morning….Actually I
reluctant to wake up when heard the rang of
my alarm clock…I just wanna continue my
sweet dreams in this beautiful morning…But
I had promise my friends to go along with them
in this morning…So, I cannot turn up.. I woke
up reluctantly >>>>and go to brush my tooth ,
washed my face, drink a cup of fresh milk ,
change a comfortable t-shirt , and hurry to go
out. Coz i must reached to there on time.

When I reached to the place. .There’s already
have many people playing at the basketball court……
So, I have to wait until they all finished their games
1st . Maybe had long time didn’t play basketball.
So, I didn’t scored any point in the 1st games….
But , I had scored 2 point in the 2nd games….
Then the rest games I had scored 4, 6 point and
so on. I also can’t remember how many point I
had scored *Hahhhh* very tired when reached
home……

feelin-Tired



No comments: