Monday, June 30, 2003

Yesterday was the last day “Great Sales”
promotion at Watson in jaya Jusco. Then,
the next sales is the Best Buy “What’s
Hot” promotion in Watson on next month .
Actually I’m the promoter to promote my
UNO product in Watson for this “Great
Sales” promotion . But their promotion
had finished on yesterday.So, my Supervisor
Adrinner ask me to continue another
promotion at Guardian House [pharmacy]
on next Sat&Sun. Then, I have to bring all
the UNO tester and some UNO sample go
back home to avoid all this tester& sample
disappear if I leave it in Watson. Then, will
bring to another counter at Guardian this
Sat&Sun.

The month of June almost had end now. I
gotta hurry to finish all my sales report to
give to my supervisor . Coz if I still haven’t
pass up on the beginning of the July . My
Wages will be postpone till next month just
only I can get the salaries . Hmm… my sales
figure for this month is quite not bad, and
not so good In this “Great Sales” promotion
in Watson . I think I gotta be more alert on
next promotion In Guardian later.

|

No comments: