Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Argh…..not feeling well today . I was
getting sick from yesterday night. On
yesterday, when I studying in my bed
room, suddenly , I felt dizzy when I
look at the book.So,I had to stopped
to study and go to my cozy bed to have
a sleep and also take a rest .... When
midnight, I become feeling not very well,
and I felt my tummy was very painful. I
woke up and go to drink some water
and getting better . Then, go back to
bed again. When drawn , I felt painful
of my tummy again . ........Then, I go to
washroom . Urgh… Diarrhea, I wonder
whether is this I getting food poisoning
now? Coz I felt dizzy , tired , and also
felt like wanna vomit but i didn't get it.
If you are me, you will understand what
feeling I am now. I don’t know what had
happening now. Actually I thought that
is just only a small problem.......... So, I
continue to go to school today. When I
reached to school , I felt dizzy again . Hey,
“what the hell with me?” But I don’t have
choice , coz the lecturer was teaching in
front of the white board. At this moment ,
I just force myself to be silence and listen
to Mrs Ida teaching Econs now. Fortunately ,
that I had informed to my younger brother
to help me to buy a pack of fever medicine.
Then, after school,I go back home to have
some medicine, and go to take a rest on
the couch . I was feeling better now, but
still have some stomachache .

feelin-Sick

No comments: