Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Sigh* Got nothing to do today, just hanging around
at home only….Coz just finish my final exam of 1st
Semester. After finish the 1st semester , we all
gotta take a rest and waiting for the 2nd semester
commence on 4th August. So I don’t have class on
this week. Actually, I still have a part time job on
every Sat& Sun. But today just only Tuesday, still
have 3 days just reach Sat. I really don’t know what
can I do within this 3 days. Sometimes, when
studying in the classroom, suddenly will think if we
have 1 week school holiday that would be the
wonderful for me , and I can have more sleep at
home, and don’t need to wake up so early everyday.
But now, I really can get more sleep at home, but
after I woke up this morning, dunno what can I do .
I take a few minutes to think how do I spend my
life today on this morning till tonight. AHhh.. at this
moment, I suddenly remember that today is
Shanlynn’s Birthday. I opened my comp and Sent a
message to her by using icq. If you all wanna know
what I had wrote to her, you can go to ask Shanlynn
…hehe…I don’t think so that Shanlynn will tell you
or not? Erm,, I knew Shanlynn on last year. We are
met in a Selayang’s school Chinese gathering. On
that day, I went there together with 3 of my friends.
She also went there together with 3 of her friends.
That is Siow Wei, Joo Tse and Kai Xien. And she
had move to Australia on last year November. So,
we are seldom meet now. But still have contact
with each other by using icq normally. Today is her
Birthday, So, I’m here to wish her all the best On
her study and all the best on everythings. After
finished sent the message to her, continue to play
My pc games at this moment. Then, play my guitar,
listen some music about M2M Cd, Blue’s and some
Chinese songs. At 5p.m. sleep again till 6p.m.
then, have my dinner meals , watch Tv, and listen
some Korea’s music again at 8p.m. That’s all I
had done today, Haha..gotta sleep earlier, Coz
I’m still have to go for training to my part time job
tomorrow morning…

Feelin- Bored

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHANLYNN…..

No comments: