Wednesday, July 30, 2003

!!!woke up early again this morning. Coz today
I having a training for my UNO part time job this
Morning. So, I gotta go back to Shiseido office to
have the training for all the product I promote now.
The Shiseido office is state at P.J section 13. And I
don’t have any car can bring there,so just only can
take the LRT and a bus to reached P.J there. That
was crowded by people in this morning. Normally,
when I going to College also will see the LRT
station crowded by people every morning. That
was around 40 minutes I’ll Been taken the LRT to
Asia Jaya. When I reached to Asia Jaya, then I
gotta change a bus to the Shiseido Office. Argh…
I nearly had past over the state when taking the
bus to there. Luckily, have a guy who are also
Taking the bus go to work , he press the ring ,
then just the bus driver stopped at in front .
when I reached to Office, the watch show me
that was 9.10 a.m. now. I thought I had late.
When I go inside the office, I just saw a boy
who are sitting there. That guy also came for
training for UNO this morning. Then, still have
Another one guy coming behind of me. Ya…the
trainer had reached before 9a.m. this morning,
he just waiting for us coming only. After a few
minutes, he bring we 3 person go inside to a
room. The room look like a Salon shop. Coz
there are fully set of the instrument like the
Salon shop. * Bah*, suddenly the trainer told
us that still have another 2 guys are coming
now. We have to wait more a few minutes just
we can start the training. Aiyar…what the hell
with them? How can they are late around 1
hour. After they reached, we all start the training.
First, that was a Salon’s guy came into the room
to train for us. He teach us how to style the hair&
How to use all the hair care and so on. After
finish this, he want us to show performance how
to style The hair with all this Gel, Gum, mousse
and so on. There are 5 people including me, we
gotta choose one hair Care to applied on another
friend’s hair. Oh no…I had style my hair pretty
this morning. Now I going to let other People to
do performance on my hair.. Haha… That guy had
set my hair like a “Messy” hair at that moment.
Aiyar…the Chinese said: “ Don’t do is better than
after do.” I really don’t like this style that he set
on my hair just now..Then, I used the Gel to
restyle back my hair after this. When after finished
all the training, my Supervisor gonna treat all of
us to have lunch at “ Cable Car” restaurant at
section 14. All of us had just Order a set lunch
only. * Yum, Yum..*That is including a sup is a
first course, then, the 2nd course is bun with a
butter. The 3rd course is the chicken with Oyster
sauce and rice. After this, still have a dessert
for us. Then, have a tea for the final course of
this set lunch today…..

feelin-* TireD*

No comments: