Monday, July 28, 2003

Hmm.. Eventually, the final exam of Business Statistic
& Econs had reached today. After the alarm clock rang ,
hurry to wake up and go to brush my tooth, wash my
face and make some breakfast for myself. After finished
my breakfast, then go to take a bath and made myself
tidy. When everythings had settle in this morning, just
hurry to go LRT station. Haha........That is the only one
transport I take when everyday I go to college. When
reached to the college, see the watch. Still early now.
We suppose to have the exam at 9p.m. But I reached
to college still earlier 15 minutes now. Wow…....that is
many students are reading the book and the notes,
as the time to waiting for the examiner come. I got
nothing to do at this moment. Then, I also take out my
notes to have a look. Not longer time ago, the examiner
was came. All the students stop their reading and
follow at behind the examiner went inside to the class
room. Aik…I found some number written by marker Pen
on the table oblong. Oic........ that is the number to let
student determine their Seat in the class now. “ ok,
listen up , be quiet ..be quiet , lets we start the exam
now.” Spoke by the examiner. First paper is the Econs.
Oh!! duno which one * stupid * calling to my phone at
this moment. Argh…I hurry to off the phone to avoid
another called again later. When 3 hours had finished,
we all left from the classroom. And my friend have a
idea wanna go to have the lunch at MC now. Of Course,
that is the good idea. Coz, that is a few month I had
didn’t eat the McD. After finish McD, we all went to the
library to do revision for the next paper of Business
Statistic at 2p.m. later. We are had 1 hours to do the
revision in the Library . Oh ya.., the time was reached
now. We all went back to the class room again to get
ready for the next paper exam now. Then, after finish
this paper, just went home. Aihh… I found that I had
missed 1 question for the econs paper in this morning
ahHH….

Feelin-* Despair *

No comments: