Monday, July 14, 2003

Wow, that was 2 boM discover in the
Jaya Jusco yesterday…unfortunately,
That was one bom had explored and
one bom had discovered at the second
floor around the car park there. This
event happened at 4.50 pm something.
That day, around this time, some of the
staff and promoter are eating at the
Canteen, suddenly, they heard a sound
*BooM * and they think there was
something explored. So, there was some
of security go out to check what had
happening. Then, they are discovered the
bom had explored just now, they hurry
call to the police and quickly instructed
all the customer and all the promoter ran
out from here. At this moment, I’m
working at the ground floor in Guardian,
and I didn’t heard any sound at that
time. But suddenly, I saw my Guardian’s
manager keep on asking the customer
hurry ran out from here. I didn’t know
what had happening, But, suddenly
the ZA’s promoter come to ask me“
run, run, run, quickly,run” Then, I just
go to take my bag and follow them to
run. Actually I also didn’t know what
happened at that moment. I thought
That was some robbery came to rob
the HABIB’s Gold on yesterday. Coz
there was the last day Habib gold
Display at the centre court.So I thought
had people want to rob the gold. When
we running to the exit, Just a promoter
just had one promoter come to told
me that was the bom had explored
at second floor just now. When all the
customer knew the news, many people
drive off from the Jaya Jusco, to get
survive . I think the jaya jusco was
lost the business in this half and hour.
Coz all the customer had left from here.
After half and hour the police had
settle this problem. Then, all the
promoter and the Jusco’s staff go
back to Continue their business. That
was the first time I happened to see
this adventure .

feelin- Excited

No comments: