Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Ya, this week is the last week study for the CIB
semester 1.Then, the next week is the final exam
of Business Statistic and the Microeconomic for
CIB semester 1. And we had a pilot Test for B.s
this morning. woW when I get the paper of pilot
test's question, I astonishing at the moment. I
just stared at the question of this paper. * BAH*
I did read this before, but I can’t find out the
working and the answer of the question 1 to 8.
Actually we suppose to choose 5 question out
of eight question to answer.But no one question
I can give the fully answer. Luckily , Mr Cheong
told us that this pilot test is prepared by Mrs
Lum. Coz, she wants all the CIB students can
pass the B.s paper in this final test. So, she
had prepared a pilot test paper for us before
the final exam. Then, we can reference to the
note when we doing the pilot test paper today.
Coz, this is not the real exam. * Relief *. I
Hurry to take out the note and reference the
question to the note. Aik.. found some problem
at that moment . The note didn’t show the
working in detail Of the question 2 . I bravely
to ask: “ Sir, I found some problem here, can
you Come?” Then, Mr Cheong walked to beside
of me . Oh, ya…finally ,Mr Cheong had settle
my this problem . He told me that actually I
can reference to the last class question’s
solution paper if we can’t find out the answer
from the note . There had show the same type
solution of this question 2. Haha… the clock
showed that 2 hours class almost had finish
now. But most of the students, including me,
are just had finished 1 to 2 question only in
this 2 hours. Actually we gotta answer 5
question within 3 hours In the final exam l
ater. Hehe… gotta stop at here now, desired
for playing games now….Haha……

feelin-* Cheerful*

No comments: