Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Hmm.. last month my friend come to informed
to me that our exam fees have to settle before
30th of May . So that, I have to go to the bank
to take out Rm500 to pay for this. The second
day I hurry go to cashier to pay for my exam
fees….

Me: Ermm…....excuse me , I’m the CIB class
student, I would like to pay for my CIB July
exam fees now.


Cashier: Ok! But, do u have bring the slip ?

Me: Har ? What slip ? I don’t have get any slip
before…

Cashier : Neh… that slip is for you to fill in the
wat Subject u are taken and which
subject will You take in the exam
later 1.Do u have get it?

Me: Oh no, Coz my Sir didn’t mention it b4 .
And don’t have any people come to tell
me this…..

Cashier: oic.., so u must go to ask the Mrs
Lam 1st ..ok! whether you gotta pay
right now or next time..

Me : Ok , thanks for you……..

When I go to the reception counter, and I found
that Mrs Lam was very busy at that movement .
But I just left a few minute to go for my Business
Study class later…Bah! I don’t have time to wait
for her …perhaps I can come Again next time
lahh/////…

Then, I heard some of people told me that the
CIB (c) class have a test on May. So they all
have to paid for this first. I trust them….Then I
put my Rm500 back to the bank first. Perhaps,
I can take Out on next time when I need it….

Today, my friend ask me to pay for the exam
fees together…But I still haven’t know when I
need to pay for this yet….So,I go to ask another
classmate first….: “ hello, cheong, do u have
Pay for ur exam fees now? After this, he answer
me: “ Har, why You still haven’t pay for the exam
fees yet? I think many student also had paid for
this on last month. .lahhh/// how comes you so
late? Ughh!! Bah I hate the guy who told me don’t
need to pay so early last time .Do u know if we
were late to pay for the exam fees will be charge
of Rm30 per each person who are late.

I hurry to reception counter to get the slip and
fill in the slip right now. After I finshed , I run to
opposite shop of my college there/ there has A
Public Bank establish at the corner ..i hurry to
* CLICK * my money Rm500 out to pay for my
exam fees right now…Arh,, I forgot to bring A
fotostat IC today…Coz they need a fotostat IC
together when pay for the fees…I suppose to
run back to the opposite shop there to find a
Fotostat shop to have fotostat my IC now…...
Finally, everythings was Alright now…//….//
So embarrassing today…, I don’t want this
event happen again next time……

feelin-*Irritate*

No comments: