Thursday, June 12, 2003

Mmm…..yum….. yum…That is the 1st
time I went to have my dinner together
with my family and my cousin’s family
at Korea Restaurant. Coz we went to
celebrate my cousin sister had Succeed
to be a Doctor last week.Erm.. Actually
The korean food is just like the Jap food
also. Coz all the delicacy also put on a
small plate .Then, when we’re finished
the vegetable , the waiter will add some
more to us….Hmm..maybe I not so prefer
that Korean food , I just ate a few delicacy
only…But the fried of beef meat quite
delicious …I ate so many piece of meat..

After finish our dinner , then we all went to
home earlier .... I’m the driver to fetch my
family to go back home. When I goes turn
from the Parking , There is a V6 Perdana
across behind my car..... I step the break
urgently…Afterward , I just hurry goes turn
to avoid another car come to me. When I
goes turn second time, that is an accident..
.…my car had knocked on a van slightly…
Then I hurry to go out and see the van
whether the van has collide or not…........
Fortunately , don’t have any crush on the
van…..

feelin-Cheerful& embarrass

No comments: