Friday, December 12, 2003

CIB result eventually had went out.
Today we are study for finance class.
At the middle, Mr Karnal gave us a
short break for 10 mins . After I went
to toilet and came back to the class to
continue my exercise, sudden I heard
a deep voice from the back. The guy
was very happy when he get his result.
We are so surprise that the result was
came out so early this time. Then, many
student had stopped their writing at
the moment , and straight away go
down to the reception counter to get
their result. Actually I told myself to
finish my exercise first , then just go
to get the result slip later after the
class.But I really cannot control myself
again , coz Jason had going down to
get his result,so I stop my writing also,
and quickly go down to the reception
counter to get the slip. When I get the
slip and see@@ HAHA.. my standard
still maintain till now.//////////I got my
Macroeconomic subject credit , Info
Processing credit and Business Math
Distinction. Actually I’m expect my
M’economic and Info’ Processing to
get Distinction. But the result came
out is different. And the B.S I never
expect it will get Distinction 1, but
the result sudden came out and had
made me astonished at the moment.
It’s ok lahh, { console myself.}

Feelin-*CHEERFUL*

No comments: