Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Well, UNO have a promotion at Sg.Wang plaza
main entrance on last Sat & Sun. So, Adrinner
( supervisor) ask me and Chi Jian to go there.
That is my 1st time to work at Sg.Wang. I also
dunno that is a great news or a bad news. Coz
if I work at Sg.Wang, I gotta take the bus to go
there. So, I have to wake up earlier and got to
spent more money for the transport . And my
lunch and my dinner at Sg. Wang will also more
expensive. However , if I work at Sg.Wang will
have a lot of fun and entertainment and more
customer for us, but I cannot get all this if I still
working in Jusco’ Guardian.

that’s great in Sat , Coz Chi Jian And I were got
many business in Sg.Wang plaza. There are a lot
of teens walked around the Sg.Wang. / In between
afternoon and evening, the stage also have some
performance in front of our counter. Then we can
have some entertainment at that moment. There
are some clown come to the stage and had made
many pattern of the balloon for the kids.@ - Like
dragon fly, sweety heart, butterfly and so oooon.
After this, have a guy go to the stage to perform
some magic. His magic had win a lot of applause
from the spectator. But I’m not so prefer that guy’s
magic performance. Coz his magic is very popular,
he don’t have any new ideas 1./ oh ya, there are
still have a fashion show performance before the
clown’s perform. Many beautiful model wearing
the Batik wear walked around and display to the
spectator on the stage.

when the show performing, we are can’t do our
business properly. Coz our counter is crowded
by many people. All the people are watching to
the performance. So, we are forced to stop the
business at the moment. And , the show that
perform on Sat were repeat on Sunday. @>The
performer are same, but the spectator is different.

We are closed the counter at 9.pm and arranged
some goods till 9.30pm just we left from there.
On Sat, I took the bus went home. That day I
wait for the bus till 10.20pm just the bus reached.
The bus were crowded by many people. And this
hour, the street is very jam. So the bus drive very
slow, when the bus pass over the Masjid Jamek’s
Lrt station, I quickly press the bell and changed
the LRt to went home. When I reached home Its
already 12pm. But Sunday, I attempted to asked
Adrinner to drive me go home. Coz I don’t want
to take bus again. Haha… I reached home is 10.30
only, earlier than Sat. I was very tiring that I don’t
have sleep well in Sat & Sun.

Feelin-*Tiring*

No comments: